Volgers

dinsdag 2 november 2010

Palm Pre 2 Pre-orders


The Pre 2 which offers the webOS 2.0 is the first upcomming Palm-HP product. Verizon has revealed it was on that carrier's November roadmap, and the Facebook page of Palm-HP has narrowed pre-order availability down to a specific date: November 8th. No more info is available at this time, such as whether that will include the promised unlocked GSM Pre 2s or whether they would be forthcoming at a later date.

 So, who's going to pre-order the pre?

25 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm hooked on Android. Otherwise I might get one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I like phones with keyboards.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. that's the new palm? looks nice, but i'll stay true to my htc legend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I want a new phone, but I don't think I'll be sticking with Palm. Currently using a Palm Pixi, and I'm ready to make the switch to something else already.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. While webOS is really good, or at least was when the Pre came out last year, I can't help but think that even with HP's backing, Palm's left way too much in the dust to catch up.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Haven't heard about them tbh, I'm getting an htc soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. My phone is so bad. I might get this one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Very informative post,, looking forward to more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Not gonna pre-order but i'd sure like it for my birthday :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. nice but I prefer my iPhone :p ! should see my blog btw

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Eh. I'm not a huge fan of these phones. My friend had one. Ugh. Some much heartache for one phone.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I'm still using the old Razr from like 4 years ago

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Looks much like the previous model. I wonder what the build quality is

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen